YUMM Festival Kirchberg : criteria
The criteria are to be selected are:
- originality of the culinary offer
- quality of the ingredients and presentation of the dishes
- ability to manage significant peaks in customer demand
- creativity and originality in truck presentation
- strong visual identity
- expression of environmental awareness in equipment used, dishes offered and independent waste management will be an advantage
In a cosy, convivial street party atmosphere, visitors will be invited to taste the dishes specially prepared by the food truck managers and their teams.
To slake their thirst, visitors will be spoilt for choice: the YUMM Festival Kirchberg will offer a cocktail bar – in collaboration with the Palms Bar and the Tempo restaurant.
Culinary skill will not be the only thing in the limelight. A variety of activities will make this inaugural festival an inclusive, multicultural, family event.
Barabus is Streetfood from Surinam with influences from Indonesia.
Our Signature dish is a Bara, a special bun fried with vegetables and herbs and filled with tender chicken masala. Some other servings:
Roti Roll Chicken with potatoes, asparagus, beans and chutney’s.
Roti Roll Vegan with asparagus beans, potatoes, lettuce, cucumber and chutney’s.
Fried Noodles Chicken Java served with fried onions, pickles and chutney.
Spekkoek - Indonesian layercake
The foodtruck offers home-made Libanese food such as Mezzes, Haloumi, Brochette Kefta, Sojok, Falafel and many more traditional dishes ! Go on a culinary journey with all thos the Middle Eastern flavours.